Role: Digital Content Executive
Clients I worked with and what was I responsible for
Leicester City Football Club
- Writing matchday programme copy, including player interviews and visitors section content.
London FA, Kent FA, Lancashire FA, Oxfordshire FA
- Providing social media support, including scheduling and organising content via content calendars.
- Managing website content to enhance audience reach, SEO and user experience.
- Copywriting and analysing newsletter content to optimise online impact through readership value.
Leicester City Hockey Club
- Distributing, analysing & evaluating newsletter content and capturing regular updates at the club.
- Scheduling, organising and creating social media content which communicates the club’s latest activities.
The Sir Thomas White Loan Charity (STWLC)
- Scheduling and creating content distributed across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and STWLC’s website.
- Analysing & evaluating content distributed across their platforms to consult on new methods to maximise impact towards their core services.
Chris Mortley: Senior Communications Manager
Ash is enthusiastic about any project he works on, which, accompanied by his creativity to produce innovative digital content, provides real value to a communications team. His strategic thinking relating to the presentation of content and the platforms it is best utilised on are impressive. In addition, Ash’s passion for the industry and ability to keep on top of current trends and subject matters are commendable. Friendly, engaging and responsive, Ash will be a real asset to any organisation he works with or for.
Sam Pinkham: Communications Manager
Ash is a highly motivated individual who shows great enthusiasm for his work and is proactive with new and engaging content ideas. Combining creativity with solid time management skills, Ash was able to work across multiple accounts and deadline-driven projects while building relationships with colleagues and clients. With adaptability, a fantastic personality and work ethic, Ash has a bright future in the digital media and content creation industry.
Gary Webster: Director
Ash is multi-talented, creative and diligent. We needed someone to quickly grasp the various nature of our clients. He managed to do that whilst being able to bridge the gap and adapt his social media skills and experience to help drive our service on. He’s friendly and responsive, and Ash communicated brilliantly with clients straight away. He’s got the potential to really grow into the digital content/communication industry and will be a real asset to any company wanting a hardworking digital comms all-rounder with a great personality.